What type of information do we collect?
We collect contact and personal information from you when you register, signup, or complete forms on our website. The type of information varies depending on the registration, signup, or form submission you engage with, but is always clear and relevant to the purpose stated.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personal Information: To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Examples include name, address, telephone number, email address, and mailing address. Personal information also includes any information when retained by Root Investigations. This information (when retained) can include your social security if applicable.
- To improve Our Site: We continually strive to improve our site based on the information and feedback we receive from you. This can include information automatically collected, through third-party providers including cookies and other technologies such as analytical tools. This can but is not limited to your IP address, location, the type of web browser and operating system you are utilizing to access our the Site.
- For Customer Service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Send Emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. The user of the SIte can opt out of emails at any time.
- Underage: Root Investigations does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
If you no longer wish to receive any material from Root Investigations, pelase call (800) 806-4314 or email email@example.com to let us know. Please note that it may take up to 10 calendar days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, Please also contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information, and our website is SSL secured (notice the https or the “green bar” at the top).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please contact Root Investigations at the following:
133C New York Ave
Huntington, NY 11743